How it Works
Art Cards by Kids provides a unique fundraising opportunity for schools. Families can purchase Art cards, Plaques, Puzzles and Ornaments featuring their child’s artwork.
You can run the fundraiser any time during the school year
(General theme artwork January – June or Christmas/General Theme artwork in the Fall)
3 Easy steps…
1. Register Your School
- Your school/organization will receive 11 x 17 card sheets for each student to complete their artwork on (actual artwork area approx. 8.5 x 11).
- Students create their art in the classroom.
- Ship artwork to us.
2. Enter student names/ages online and receive sample cards
- Once we upload your artwork, you go online and enter student first names and ages.
- Samples are sent to your school to distribute to students.
- Each student’s sample has instructions printed on the inside for parents to place orders online.
3. Parents place orders online
- Parents go online and enter and pay for their order using the code on the back of their child’s sample card.
- We print and ship orders to your school individually packaged for each student.
- We issue your school a profit cheque at the end of the fundraiser.
Parents can also order Plaques, Puzzles and Christmas Ornaments with a minimum card order
There are no up front costs to begin Art Cards by Kids Fundraiser